Monday, May 20, 2013

interview experience..

it has been long time since my last updates... maybe because nothing much to share...

so.. next sem.. i will be doing practical training.. hoho... welcome to the real world...
so.. as a girl that always being very ambitious i had apply to big 4 but only two of them call me for an internship interview...

the first interview was held in Deloitte on 7th May... at 8.30 pm... when I arrived there... I need to complete a few tasks... IQ test, English test and Essay writing test... it took about 1.5 hours... then i went through the interview session...  it is more like an chit chatting session and i felt really comfortable with the interviewer..

the second interview was at KPMG tower at 9.30 am... when I arrived there they ask me to write an essay on why you want to work with accounting firm for a start.. the duration given was 20 minutes...
then, i was called for interview by one of the HR staff... the question is really challenging.. it is not as simple as Deloitte... Deloitte asked a lot about yourself, what do you know about Deloitte... basically not a really situation kind of situation... I was quite startled...because I didn't KPMG expect they will ask this of questions to an intern..
however, I was glad to be given such opportunity.. so that I will be more prepared for another interview..

the third interview... was with my lecturer for my English subject.. it was more relax and simple...she also gave me some advice regarding the interview...but in the end of the interview i was sorts of blabbering to her... and till now i still regret about it...*sigh* i hope i will not do this kind of mistake in future...

i believe experience is the best teacher..hehe.. ok gnite..
and for those who will be interviewed soon good luck ;)

2 comments:

  1. hey dear...internship er? btw try having an audit experience at small or medium firm...it'll more challenging..trust me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for ur advice.. i am trying my luck in azman wong salleh right now.. i agree with you many of my senior said so..

    ReplyDelete