Wednesday, September 12, 2012

english essay

when i was in form 5 our teacher encourage us to write story to answer the essay question.. alaa.. for the SPM english paper... so... to encourage us in writing she suggest us to write love story... certainly at that time sume org cm mmg tgh jiwang karat and happy to write... we even start to like English after that... haha gatai naaa sume... ahakss...so... this is one of the story that i wrote with zureena....i post this so that it won't be missing and of course so that my children and grandchildren could read it... hahaa....

soooo... presenting the love story written by me and zureena...(applause please....) hahaha...


LOVE


First love is unforgettable. I still remember my first love and yet it is also my true and last love. This is my story.

Today is my first to attend the school. I was eager and excited because there were so many friends here. Furthermore, my father accompanied me. At about 9.00 a.m. all parents need to leave their children alone. So, my father left me. The sit beside me is empty. Suddenly, a smelly and untidy boy sited at the empty place beside me. I felt uncomfortable. I looked outside. Oh, no! My father had left me. By hook or by crook, I need to stay here beside this nasty boy. Help! I need fresh air.

For next three years I still sit beside the nasty boy. Nasty but intelligent. His name is Muzakir. He always teased me. To me he was such a horrible monster. Cruel and jerk. He stole my stationary, threw an expired cheese to me, hide my books, broke my chair,. I hate this small devil like hell. He was a burden to me. Our relationship was just like cat and dog.

My patience lost when one day he vomits on my table.. I was extremely angry and shout at him. I don’t care anymore weather he was sick or want to die or whatsoever. He didn’t sit quietly. He pulls my scarf in front of other students. Everyone watching us and give full concentration just like watching a Hindi movie. Everything happened in a blinking of eyes as I didn’t realize that the teacher is coming toward us. The teacher sends me home and I didn’t know what happened next to the nasty boys.

That is the last time I saw him vividly. I was so grateful I didn’t need to see him anymore and I  can live in peace now. But, I must admitted that I felt very guilty because I had ashamed him. It is hard to admit but truly deep in my heart I missed him. There are no more annoying voices calling me fat girl, no one who actually alert about what I am doing. Yet, actually I am lonely and my sister said I am in love. It is my first love and my instinct strongly said that it will last forever

Que Sera Sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que Sera Sera

One day, I saw an extremely familiar man was washing the car. My new neighbour I guess since I didn’t visits my family for a quite long time. There is a cute boy playing with water beside him.  I was sure that I knew that man but, I couldn’t remember. Suddenly he stared at me. My heart stops breathing and yelled “The nasty boy had appeared back in my life”. I ran into my house and shut the door and cried. I don’t know why I am crying. I should be happy to see him back. My wait nesses finally end. Unfortunately, he is married and has been a father,

My phone is ringing. I answered it and my eyebrow wrinkled as I never heard this voice before. It was a man plus, it was Muzakir. At first, I wanted to cut the line, but he begged me to listen to him. He asked me whether I missed him. My face blushed like the tomato. If you know, I miss you like the sun misses the flower in the depth of winter. Instead a beauty to directs its light to, my heart hardens like the frozen world your absence has banished me to. But, how can I say it so to somebody’s husband. I just left the phone hanging without answering the question.

Suddenly, mum enters my room. She brings news that would change my life forever. Doris Day song is true. We never knew what will happen in the future.

Que Sera Sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que Sera Sera


Next month, I will be a wife to a man that I never knew. At first receiving the news I fell like the whole world fall on me but after thinking it rationally maybe this is the best way for me to forget Muzakir. I just let my family to handle all the wedding preparations as my wound heart is not completely recover yet.

Today is my wedding day. For all other women this is the most happiest moment in their life but not for me. I tried to smile but I felt like a hypocrite person. I heard the ‘kompang’s’ sound  a sign that my never known husband is  coming. Mum just called him Tengku.. I felt like my breath is shucked at the trachea and my SN node and AV node are not beating simultaneously. It is time for the akad nikah. I go downstairs and don’t dare to even take a glance at my future husband.

I am in my own world. I didn’t even look to the person aside me. Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice talking. I take a look at him. I scream out loudly. Oh no it’s MUZAKIR!!! Everyone startled at my spontaneous action. My mum calms me down. “dad, mum he is married. That is his son.” My finger pointing to the little boy. Everyone laughed at me. Muzakir said, “that is not my son, that is my nephew, my brother’s son. I am not married yet but instead I am marrying you, my fat girl.”

`Now, I am his wife, Tengku Muzakir’s wife and also the mother of two sweet twins Amalina and Zureena. I am really grateful that God listen to my prayer. Who said that first love will not last forever?


last but not least (WATAK DAN NAMA DALAM CERITA INI ADALAH REKAAN SEMATE-MATE DAN TIDAK ADE KENE MENGENA DENGAN YANG HIDUP MAHUPUN YG MNGGL DUNIA)...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment