Saturday, January 19, 2013

random

so TRUE



it is not a matter of time to rate your friends .
some times a one day friend can be more than 10 years  friend.

i really dont mind if my old friend just contact me for a help.... when they are in need...
hearing them is just the least that i can do for them...
i value my friendship....
i regret in school days i did not capable to see this... we argue with each other...
and things got worse...
but now i realize we did stupid things by ignoring each other by involving in nonsense fight...
huh.. times if i can rewind it then i will erase all that...
but believe it my friend when  you are in need
just give a call.... just find me... because im happy to hear you....
after all that is what friends do...
because i value my friendship...i love my friends... but i don't show it....



p/s it was already quite a time since the first time i read baju melayu hijau serindit.... but still until now nobody  can replace encik firas adam... hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment